IwarePrint System Update. June 2022. Release 10.2 What changes did the June update bring? Take a quick guide to the 10.2 update release.
We develop IwarePrint on a monthly basis. We described this in detail in an article with just such a title „IwarePrint updates on a monthly basis”. In brief. Every 15th of the month, our SaaS customers’ systems go to a higher update version. In the month of June, there is already version 10.2 available. Currently our team is working on the release of version 10.3
Release 10.2 New features | Bug fixes | Upgrades/changes
We divide the updates into three independent segments.
New functionalities – extend the IwarePrint system with new functionalities. We introduce new functionalities to the syste ourselves, by votes of our customers from the Implementation List or by suggestions of other IwarePrint users. They apply to both the base IwarePrint 3.0 and the other six modules.
Bug fixes for functionalities – we eliminate bugs in functionalities that were already in the system and were identified during work on production systems.
Updates | Changes – that is, update changes to functionalities that are already in the system. These are not bugs, just new minor features or updates to existing functionality.
As of release 10.2, customers using the older version of the system, which includes the E-commerce Module in the update versions receive only Bug Fixes to existing functionality as well as Updates and Changes. New functionalities are added from this release only to IwarePrint 3.0 (replaced M. E-commerce). We adopted the same change path for the Production module. On May 15, 2022, there was a release of the Production Module 3.0, which replaced an older version of the Module. New functionality in the Production Module now only applies to Production 3.0 Other modules, and the new functionality introduced to them, remain unchanged. Everyone who currently uses the Merchant, Outsourcing, Reseller, Designer or Preflight modules also receives new functionality introduced to these modules. If, of course, there is functionality for the listed modules in the current release.
New functionalities – Release 10.2
- enable employees to start several orders simultaneously [Module Production 3.0] – INSTRUCTION
- the possibility of adding a new customer by a Merchant’s employee without the need to fill in all the data for shipment and invoice in the Merchant Panel. The new functionality also allows a Merchant [Merchant Module] to place orders for an added customer – INSTRUCTION
- ability to enter order name when placing an order [IwarePrint 3.0] – INSTRUCTION
- possibility to share a product with a selected user in such a way that it remains hidden for other printers operating on Outsourcing [Outsourcing Module] – INSTRUCTION
- possibility to set up one template for many products [Designer Module] – INSTRUCTION
- possibility to export stock to .csv file [Production Module 3.0] – INSTRUCTION
Bug fixes – Release 10.2
- Bthere was a display error in the Shipping Panel [E-commerce Module | IwarePrint 3.0]
- completed orders were visible in the Quick Check tab [E-commerce module | IwarePrint 3.0].
- changes could not be saved after editing parameters of an order with an additional service [E-commerce Module | IwarePrint 3.0]
- After clicking on the background, the address book would close [E-commerce Module | IwarePrint 3.0].
- there was a duplicated Warehouse 3.0 menu
- selection of shipping type for customers with discount [E-commerce Module | IwarePrint 3.0] did not work
- change of production statuses in the order did not update on the Gantt chart
- InPost courier, incorrect default package dimensions were generated while creating labels [E-commerce Module | IwarePrint 3.0].
- InPost courier, incorrect package dimensions were generated for labels [E-commerce Module | IwarePrint 3.0].
Updates/Changes – Release 10.2
- field with sender’s email was added to DPD [E-commerce module | IwarePrint 3.0].
- Gantt, changes to order blocking mechanism, moving does not block automatically [Production Module 3.0].
- Gantt limit chart rollback to three days [Production Module 3.0].
Webinar on the news
Those who want to see the new features from the 10.2 update as well as the next version 10.3 are invited to the Webinar „News in IwarePrint Part 9 – Releases 10.2 and 10.3” on July 13, 2022. Registration for the event HERE.